Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hot Mama's Boys!

Isn't there something so endearing about (cute) boys who are more than in-speaking-terms with their mamas?!


*sigh* Jake:


Nick L. (because I don't know how to spell his last name and don't want to google it) and his mom look like they're sibs:


So, ok, you get my point... inspiration time! I hope Piccs--if a boy--never forgets that his mom's his first love ever (I will not make him forget it but still)!

Speaking of mamas, why is this mom still so sexy?! Gisele Bundchen is my post-baby-body inspiration!!! *sigh* Goddess:


So I wonder how many hours at the YMCA do I need to get that body? 24 hours?! haha! I think I need to start lipo fund.NOW. (Note to self: Must grow hair and have blond highlights too!!!)


All pics except Gisele's were from www.splashnewsonline.com via http://www.theinsider.com/ while Gisele's was from wwtdd.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment