Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogging Redux!

Yup, I did it again... (channeling some Britney right now).. this is my Nth attempt at blogging and I'm smiling as I type this wondering:
a.) how many more times will I start a blog AGAIN? (this is the last...promise)
b.) how often I'll even remember to blog  (everyday!!!) 
c.) if the zara sale will still be on tomorrow when I plan to go... (mild ADHD, i probably have it. "MILD" ok?!haha)


Well, this is it! I swear on my beloved purses that this is THE BLOG that will last (I'm making a sign of the cross right this very second.yes, while typing).  I owe it to a very talented person I truly heart who made my header (who know who YOU are, person!) and I owe it to a friend or two (yes you, Camoe) who've forever pestered  urged me to blog, blog, blog! I also want to blog for life for my friends whom i miss sooo much,  my sis who's on an adventure herself  (i'll post some recipes and some much-needed cooking tips.haha), my niecey who is sadly at that stage of her childhood where she's realizing her tita's not THAT cool. I intend to change that, missy. And of course, I wanna do this for me lest my stellar memory fades someday (there is an expiration date to this wonderful gift that remembers stupid things but never did retain the countless algebraic formulae etc I desperately needed in high school) especially since I'm breeding a spawn I'll call "Piccolo" for now. 


Which brings me to the title of this  blog: Two Vertical lines.  The pic below was taken last November 26, 2010 when I came across two such lines that shocked me into a realization that just went SPLAT! on my face: I'm going to be a mom! For those of you who know me all too well--you know sweaty palms + feet were also part of the equation. haha :) 


Then I realized, we're often faced with lines in our lives that we cross each day as we journey into life. Two vertical lines can connote the roads (or  lanes) we trek on each day as we head to work, shop, and other must-do's in our lives. Two horizontal lines can be the ones you just signed to seal your marriage or your new job and so on.  So, read on with me as I tackle my line duos and as you cross your own. 


*kiss*

5 comments:

  1. V!!!! Welcome back to the blogosphere soon-to-be-momma! :D I'm so glad I have another blog to stalk while at work...er, while killing time, I mean. Hahaha!

    Love love the vertical vs. horizontal line analogy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm teary eyed in this side of the world. I miss ya Viv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! You're back!!! =) Yay! I sooo miss you, sweaty hands included! And I'm so excited about your spawn "Piccolo!" Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this still makes me teary eyed! My little sis will be a mom! My gosh!

    ReplyDelete