Monday, February 7, 2011

Maternity Wear

Because 3/4 of our stuff are still in SF (let's pause for 30 seconds to lament this fact), Rich and I are still kinda stuck with the same stuff we packed last October a.k.a. "a month's worth of clothes". That was THE PLAN. Go back to SF after a month and get our stuff. Of course it's been 4 months plus and still no clothes(which reminds me,  thank God I over-packed and totally betrayed him as we pinky-swore to just pack just "a month's worth" of clothes!) :)


I'm totally missing my clothes and my dresses and my shoes...which brings me to the topic of maternity clothes (promise there's a connection). I figured I wouldn't have to buy anything anymore since I have dresses galore but of course, those said dresses galore are in another country. Since it's winter, I kinda have to clothe thy legs too so I've been wearing and wearing and OVER WEARING my boyfriend jeans since the only other pair I brought were skintight skinnies which have refused my legs entry since last week! So, I finally succumbed and bought my first pair of maternity (*gulp*) cargo pants! Woohooo!

please excuse the dirty mirror!haha!



I think it's a little too big (wishful thinking) but I'm liking it (sort of). *sigh* It'll be a challenge to find maternity clothes here in Canada because:
a.) amazon.ca totally stinks (NO BABY DEPARTMENT)
b.) old navy/gap canada DO NOT carry maternity clothes (WHY!??!)
c.) this is Canada. :)

Hope I find more choices! I miss shopping in the States AND MANILA!

{space for tears here}

6 comments:

  1. VIIIV! THE BUMP! I can SEE your BABY BUMP!!!
    (Yes, I got way more excited about that than your maternity pants. Haha!)

    I'm so excited for you I could cry.

    [space for tears here too]

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love you My! got na skinny maternity pants btw. omg. my, I didn't want to remove them promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veefy! Please let me buy you maternity & baby clothes na! can you imagine how happy this will be doing this for you?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veefy! Please let me buy you maternity & baby clothes na! can you imagine how happy this will make all of us to be doing this for you?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivienne! I'm not My! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha V!! I love you too and 1) those pants look super comfy; 2) PICOLLO IS SO SHOWING NA; 3) Tralaland is Elainey!

    PS: More maternity pants -- Jessica Simpson has these really nice stretchy ones, they have it at The Bay!

    ReplyDelete