Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My 7 year old self's dream visualized

As a little girl and my sis can super attest to this, I used to take things apart just to see what was inside. Maybe that was the breeding ground for my inner chismosa (haha!) but really, I was super curious.  It meant broken thermometers (mercury's really cool), torn-apart Sony Walkmans (super super cool) and so on. I was disappointed ALL the time--seeing the intricate network of wires and whatever components because I imagined something cooler and more fantastic, I guess. Come on, I actually  thought Heckle and Jeckle were inside our blender chopping/osterizing stuff!  I let out little gasp when I saw these rad works of artist Mads Peiterson!





*slow clap* slow clap! amazing! If only I could draw then, I wonder how I would have represented what I imagined what was inside a stereo! :)
fantastic pics from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment